Identity Theft Protection
Identity theft has been a top consumer complaint for well over 15 years. With criminal methods becoming more and more sophisticated, victims are required to spend additional time, money and effort dealing with theft situations.
With PrivacyArmor, a new benefit for 2016, you can purchase ID theft coverage that includes personal consultations with certified ID theft experts, privacy and security monitoring services as well as restoration services.
PrivacyArmor coverage can help you understand potential threats, how to prevent them and provide assistance to restore any damage done. Coverage includes:
- Identity monitoring to detect misuse of your name, phone number, date of birth and/or Social Security Number.
- Credit monitoring with real-time alerts, plus a monthly credit score, historical credit information and a free annual credit report through Trans Union.
- Privacy services through a dedicated, certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist who can handle the details of restoring a compromised identity.
- Telephone assistance with a Privacy Advocate when suspicious activities are confirmed.
- Lost wallet protection if you enroll in WalletArmor, which allows a Privacy Advocate to cancel and re-issue lost credit cards, debit cards, and other sensitive credentials when a wallet or purse goes missing.
- Expense reimbursement of up to $1,000,000 for certain out-of-pocket expenses incurred while recovering from identity fraud.
- Social media reputation monitoring on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram profiles to look for violent, derogatory, vulgar, racist or inappropriate comments.
- Password management solutions that enable you to capture and store passwords, as well as generate complex passwords to protect login credentials.
- Employee Only - $7.95/mo.
- Employee = Family - $13.95/mo.
For more information on PrivacyArmor and the services they provide, visit www.infoarmor.com or call 1-800-789-2720.