Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
What it is
The ESPP allows you to:
- Invest up to 15% of your earnings (including commissions, overtime, bonuses, and other incentive payments)
- Purchase Omnicell common stock at a discount
- Become a shareholder of Omnicell stock in a convenient manner
Who can participate
After you have been employed with Omnicell for two weeks prior to the enrollment period, you are eligible to enroll in the ESPP during the next purchase period. Purchase periods occur twice a year—in February and in August.
How it works
- You can contribute 1%–15% of your eligible pay to purchase shares of common stock.
- The purchase price is offered at a 15% discount of the fair market value of the shares on the offering date, or 85% of the fair market value of the shares on the purchase date.
- The ESPP operates on consecutive six-month purchase periods within a 24-month offering period commencing generally on February 16 and August 16 of each year. The plan includes provisions for increasing or decreasing payroll deductions, withdrawing from participation, and terminating employment.
How to enroll
You can enroll during the ESPP Open Enrollment period. Instructions will be sent to you by the Stock Administrator. Your participation will begin with the first purchase period following your enrollment.
Learn how to navigate the system with this E*Trade PowerPoint.