Enroll in Your Benefits
You will have access to Benefitfocus, the benefits enrollment site, one week after your date of hire.
You must enroll by your deadline!
If you are an Omnicell employee working at least 30 hours a week, you become eligible for benefits on the first of the month following your date of hire.* You must enroll within 31 days of your date of hire. If you don’t enroll, you won’t have coverage for the current plan year. Your next opportunity to enroll will be in the fall (for benefits effective the following plan year) or when you experience a qualifying life event.
*If your start date is the first of the month and it’s on a workday, you are eligible for benefits effective on that date.
How to enroll
Follow these steps:
- Log in to Benefitfocus.
- Login ID: first name + first initial last name + last four digits of SSN (Username is not case sensitive, use your legal name)
- Password: Last name (first letter capitalized) + last four digits of SSN
- Read the welcome message that will prompt you to agree to the Legal Notice in order to continue.
- Double-check your personal information for accuracy on the next screen:
- Verify your marriage status. If it’s incorrect, please change it.
- Add dependents, if any.
- Begin electing your new coverage on the My Benefits page.
- Add dependents to each of the applicable plans.
- Each employee is responsible for ensuring that each enrolled dependent meets the plan’s eligibility requirements.
- Each employee will be asked to check dependents’ enrollment and acknowledge understanding of the dependent eligibility requirements prior to finalizing their enrollment in Benefitfocus.
- The plan may review an employee’s or dependent’s eligibility at any time and has the right to verify all information reported or provided to the plan to prove eligibility (for example, we may ask for documentation, including a birth/marriage/domestic partnership certificate, adoption document, etc.).
- Providing false information may result in termination of dependent health coverage retroactive to the original effective date of coverage. The plan may impose a financial penalty, including, but not limited to, repayment of all premiums the plan made on behalf of the employee and/or the employee’s dependent(s), as well as expenses incurred by the plan. And this may result in disciplinary action up to and including the employee’s termination.
- Add or change beneficiaries. Be sure to review the necessary steps to add beneficiaries for Fidelity 401 (k), E*TRADE Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Unum Life/Accident Insurance.
- Before you log off the site, be sure to review and finalize your elections. Print and keep a copy of your Election Summary for your records.
Please note: All benefit enrollments are submitted to HR for final approval before being sent to the carrier. Some changes may require a form to be completed or additional information to be provided.