MetLaw Legal Plan
You can choose to enroll in the MetLaw Legal Plan each year during Open Enrollment or as a new employee. This plan provides access to many of the most frequently needed personal legal services at no charge or at discounted rates. Services are provided by Hyatt Legal Plans, which is the nation’s largest provider of group legal services.
How it works
You have access to more than 4,600 participating law firms and 10,000 attorneys at no charge or at discounted rates for help with:
- Preparation of wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Real estate matters, including home sales and purchases, refinancing, property tax assessments, and boundary-title disputes
- Debt matters, including identity theft assistance, personal bankruptcy, and tax audit representation
- Defense of civil lawsuits and traffic offenses
- Document preparation and review
- Family law matters, including adoption, premarital agreements, and consumer protection
Locate a MetLaw attorney
If you are enrolled in this plan, simply call 1-800-821-6400 or go to www.legalplans.com to find an attorney near you.