Need Help Understanding Your Health Plan?
Aetna now offers the Aetna Concierge Program – a free program in which a dedicated personal health care assistant can help answer all your health care questions.
Contact Aetna Concierge
There are two ways to contact your concierge:
- Online – Log in at aetna.com and chat online.
- Phone – Call 833-880-0371 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The phone line is available 24/7; however, calls received after business hours will be connected to the general customer service queue (non-Concierge representatives).
Your Aetna Concierge has Answers
We want you to understand your benefits so you can make informed decisions. That’s why Aetna Concierge is here.
A concierge can help you with:
- Getting answers about a diagnosis
- Selecting a doctor
- Learning about your coverage
- Planning for upcoming treatment
- Finding health care solutions that fit your needs
- Showing you how to use Aetna’s online tools to make the decisions that are right for you
- Finding network providers based on your medical needs
- Assisting in scheduling appointments
- Estimating your costs before you make an appointment
- Finding out what a network doctor costs versus an out-of-network doctor
- Explaining the difference between inpatient and outpatient care
Kaiser members – manage your care by connecting with Kaiser through the following three ways:
- Chat – Connect with a Member Services representative Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except major holidays. Go to chat with KP.
- Email – Email KP directly with your non-urgent questions and get a response within 3 business days.
- Phone – Call 1-800-464-4000. Except for major holidays, they are available 24/7.
Visit your KP portal to:
- View lab results
- Refill most prescriptions
- Email your doctor’s office with non-urgent questions
- Schedule and cancel routine appointments
- Print vaccination records for school, sports, and camp
- View and pay bills
- Locate doctors and locations
- Learn about your health plan
- Explore wellness resources for help and guidance on living healthier