Tuition Reimbursement Program
You can take advantage of the tuition reimbursement program to help pay for classes that will increase your competence in your job and prepare you for advancement within Omnicell. If you are currently enrolled in a degree program, then all classes necessary to satisfy your degree requirements are eligible for reimbursement.
How it works
- You may be reimbursed for classes at an accredited educational institution if you achieve a passing grade of “C” or better.
- All classes must be pre-approved by your manager in order to receive reimbursement.
- Omnicell will reimburse you up to $5,250 per year, the maximum allowed by the IRS.
How to participate
- Before you sign up for your class, complete the tuition reimbursement application form and submit it to your manager for approval.
- Your manager must submit the approved form to the Human Resources Department for final approval at least one month prior to the beginning of the class. A copy of the class description and proof of the cost of the course must be attached to the tuition reimbursement application.
- To receive reimbursement, submit the appropriate receipts and official documentation of your grade received to the Human Resources Department. Be sure to submit all of this information as soon as possible upon receipt of your grade.
- Reimbursement will be made within 30 days of receipt of appropriate documentation.